TRAINING COURSES 2017 MAINTENANCE OF BIOGAS AND SYNGAS ANALYZERS
the courses are oriented on the maintenance and design of analytical instrumentation in plants Biogas and syngas.
The main chapters are on:
1. Type of sensors for methane analysis, Carbon Dioxide, Oxygen and Hydrogen Sulfide
2. Difference between the NDIR technology and Electrochemical cell
3. Measurement difference and treatment of the sample to be analyzed upstream and downstream of the chiller
4. Type of analyzers and the most important parameters
5. Maintenance of the analyzers and related service calls
6. Transmission of Modbus Profibus and analog signals
7. Multisampling analysis systems.
Course duration: 2 days 8 hours / day
for information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gas analyzer hire