EPT 900 is an industrial emissions and combustion analyzer, mainly used for Industrial burners, cogeneration groups, gas turbines, industrial ovens and processes, laboratories and generally everywhere the need is to measure and register for long periods the gas emissions in compliance with existing regulations .
The new ETG EPT 900 uses main parts of the MCA 100 Line for Biogas and Syngas portable analyzer and will extend the successful line of ETG portable gas analyzer
MAIN FEATURES of EPT 900 are :
- Compliant with EN 50379-1 and EN 50379-2 standards
- Possibility to measure simultaneously up to 12 different
gases, with up to 9 single gas measuring sensors and one
infrared bench (NDIR) for CO/CO2/CH4.
- Measurable gases: O2, CO, CO2, CxHy, NO, NO2, SO2,
H2S with different ranges and accuracies .
- Standard fuels in memory: methane, LPG, propane,
butane, light oil, heavy oil, biogas, wood, pellets, coal.
Other 16 fuels user defined can be added.
- Sucking pump for gas sample and 2nd dilution pump for
CO cell protection
- Measurement of flue gas temperature, of combustion air
and outdoor air
- Measurement of positive, negative and differential
- Gas sampling probes of different type and length / heated
head and heated hose gas sampling probe
- Double dust filter
- Standard expansion water trap or Peltier quick cooler
- Automatic condensate drainage with peristaltic pump
- Memory up to 16.000 complete analysis
- USB output for PC connection
- Bluetooth® Class 1 connectivity
- Power supply from lithium ions battery or mains 90…260 Vac
- Charger / power supply inside the instrument. It is
also possible to work with the batteries completely
discharged, connecting to the 90 … 260 Vac mains power
supply. The supplied AC cable is in place.
- Datalogger function
- Bulky metal frame