• Gas Generator without any external source of CL2,ClO2,H2,H2S,HCN
• Our most flexible and accurate instrument.
• The only source for chlorine dioxide calibration gas.
• Mass flow feedback provides sample draw calibration capabilities up to 5 lpm.
• 50 and 100 hour sources available.
• English, French, German and Spanish user interfaces are available.
• CSA certified and intrinsically safe.
Accurate Calibration Gas Generation
The Cal 2000 provides unmatched versatility and accuracy in calibration gases. Field replaceable calibration gas sources (generating cells) provide a calibration standard for accurately testing Chlorine, Chlorine Dioxide, Hydrogen, Hydrogen Cyanide, and Hydrogen Sulfide gas detectors with a single instrument.
Cal Gas at a Fraction of the Cost
The Cal 2000 is microprocessor controlled, and has an LCD display allowing field adjustable gas concentrations and flow rates. The sources are interchangeable and field replaceable. Best of all, the Cal 2000 provides up to 100 times as much calibration gas as a disposable cylinder at a fraction of the cost. The electrochemical generating cells do not degrade over time.
The Cal 2000 instrument has a built-in mass flow sensor that automatically compensates for altitude and temperature. The mass flow sensor combined with the instruments’ internal pump, provide extreme flexibility for calibrating both diffusion and sample draw detection systems.
Calibration Gas Sources
50 and 100 hour sources are available
- Gas analyzer hire