The atmospheric gas emissions produced by combustion in the naval sector are subject to national and international laws and regulations, therefore it is essential for shipowners to guarantee compliance with the new environmental standards.
ETG 7500 H–TEC is a very intelligent CEM system in which it is possible to switch from the first analysis cabinet to others, automatically avoiding the whole system being out of service. All its components have been selected for the marine application. ETG 7500 H-TEC has been specifically designed for the marine industry, to monitor DeSOx, suitable for monitoring the most stringent emission limits for SOx (MARPOL 73/78 Annex VI and Amendments). The ETG 7500 H–TEC system has obtained the RINA N. MAC214217CS certification.
The heated gas sampling probe is designed for continuous use in extractive sampling systems even when the sample contains dust and aerosols. Water vapour and high corrosive gases must be kept above their dew point to prevent corrosion and sample degradation prior to the analysis or sample conditioning. The probe can be delivered in several versions to meet user specific requirements. The probe incorporates a non-corrosive heated, replaceable ceramic filter element. The filter element is mounted in an electrically heated stainless steel housing covered by a thermal isolated weather protection enclosure. The temperature regulation is done by a maintenance free, fully electronic temperature controller with under temperature alarm.
The heated sample hose Jh series is directly connected with a moveable PG42 cable conduit on the probes housing. A universal mounting clamp is available to connect other types of heated sample hoses.
- Ready to operate for SO2 / NO / NO2 / CO / CO2 / Ratio monitoring
- Modular system composed by Probe-Sample box conditioning-Cabinet Analysis
- Automatic System Back up in case of failure
- SO2, NO, NO2 analyzer NDUV based
- CO, CO2 analyzer NDIR based
- Remote Control from Central Room
- Automatic Calibration
- Signal output : 4-20 mA, Profinet, Modbus, Profibus and many others
- Bi-directional Input/Output
- IACS UR E10 Certification
- IMO Marpol Annex VI Compliant
- RINA Certification
- Rugged Marine cabinet and components with Stainless Steel material
- No-Stop operation with field replaceable sample conditioning box by the end user
- Low cost ownership